Ready to Join the Award-Winning Seaside Realty Team?
Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty is the top selling real estate firm in volume for all of northeastern North Carolina – 3 YEARS IN A ROW (2014, 2013, 2012).
We serve the Outer Banks as well as all of northeast North Carolina and offer in-house training and coaching, as well as technologically-advanced tools and experienced support staff to help you grow your real estate business.
Our sales team has gained a reputation for providing honest, knowledgeable and professional service. Our mission statement says it best, “fulfilling dreams by providing a world-class real estate experience.”
Contact us to find out how you can become a part of our winning team.
Current Opportunities with our Sister Company, Seaside Vacations
Do you want to be a part of a culture that embraces fresh ideas and rewards positive results? Would you thrive within a team that loves coming to the office and has fun while producing best-in-class work?
Seaside Vacations is looking for a Marketing Specialist with excellent communication and writing skills, a creative flair and an upbeat and positive attitude. Must be a team player and fast learner who can hit the ground running.
This is a full-time, year round position with competitive salary and benefits.
- Assist with the copy writing and development of a wide range of marketing communications including company newsletters, ads, brochures, blog posts, e-newsletters, etc.
- Draft and distribute press releases
- Assist with the management and updating of company website
- Stay current on social media best practices and emerging trends
- Manage and monitor listings on 3rd party sites, ensuring they are current and accurate
- Proofread all marketing materials
- Provide support for marketing/promotional events as needed
- Demonstrated design skills
- Excellent planning, scheduling and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize/handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in managing key stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Solid data analysis and problem solving skills required
- BA or BS in Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing or General Business Management or
- Minimum two years prior marketing experience
- Hospitality/vacation rental industry experience is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop or comparable design software
- Computer proficiency in Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of web design is a plus
All applications MUST be made through our on-line system. To apply, please use the link below and follow the on-line instructions:
Maintenance Field Technician
Seaside Vacations, a leading vacation rental management company on the Outer Banks, is seeking a Maintenance Field Technician. This is a year round, full-time, hourly position and will require weekend work The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and abilities:
- 3+ years experience and demonstrated knowledge of standard practices for residential or commercial building maintenance including electrical, HVAC, and plumbing.
- Ability to prioritize and complete work orders in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Physically able to perform strenuous activities and lifting.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred, but not required.
A valid driver’s license and good driving record is required. All applicants will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call 252.261.1710 for immediate consideration.