Ready to Join the Award-Winning Seaside Realty Team?
Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty had the highest sales volume for all of Northeast North Carolina in 2012. We were also voted "Best Real Estate Company" in 2012 by the annual "Best of the Beach" contest. We serve the Outer Banks as well as all of northeast North Carolina and offer in-house training and coaching, as well as technologically-advanced tools and experienced support staff to help you grow your real estate business.
Our sales team has gained a reputation for providing honest, knowledgeable and professional service. Our mission statement says it best, “fulfilling dreams by providing a world-class real estate experience.”
Contact us to find out how you can become a part of our winning team.
Current Opportunities with Seaside Realty
REAL ESTATE SALES ASSOCIATES
If you are moving to the Outer Banks and want to continue to work in real estate or if you live locally and are interested in a career in real estate contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview or come and ask questions at our Career Seminar.
Come join the top selling real estate firm on the Outer Banks! Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty is seeking a creative, organized Administrative/Marketing Assistant in our Kitty Hawk Office.
If you have the following qualities, we encourage you to apply:
1. Demonstrated experience producing high-quality print and internet marketing materials.
2. Thorough knowledge and experience with MS Office, Photoshop, and on-line marketing applications.
3. On-line database input, tracking and management experience.
4. Superior organizational and time management skills.
5. Real estate background desired, but not a mandatory requirement.
This position is part-time, 20-25 hours per week. Applicants will be subject to a criminal background check and drug testing.
All applications MUST be submitted through our on-line system using the link below.
Use this link to submit your application to Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty: https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/685a2d
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE DIRECTOR
Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty is actively seeking a Director for Commercial Real Estate. This position will cover all of Northeast North Carolina. Primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Manage all aspects of Coldwell Banker Seaside Commercial Realty
- Grow our market share of commercial sales, leasing, and management activity throughout the region
- Create a business plan to accomplish both short term and long term goals for the department
- Recruit a team of professional agents to represent our firm and our clients
- Monitor market conditions and adjust strategies accordingly.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- College degree
- Stable employment history
- Commercial real estate experience
- Excellent decision making, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to effectively supervise others
- Strong references
- Good computer skills
- North Carolina Real Estate license (mandatory requirement)
Compensation will include a competitive commission structure, incentives and benefits.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty is actively recruiting professionals to represent our firm and grow our market share of long-term residential leasing and management activities throughout the area. We strive to provide exceptional service to both owners and tenants and are looking for driven professionals to work with us to create a business plan to accomplish both short term and long term goals.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
For over 20 years, Seaside Vacations has brought friends and families together to experience memorable vacations on the Outer Banks. We are seeking a savvy Business Development Manager to increase our market share of vacation homes. The Business Development Manager’s principle responsibility will be to develop relationships with vacation rental home owners and bring quality homes into our rental program through the execution of an orchestrated prospecting, follow-up, and sales program.
Additional responsibilities include: