Ready to Join the Award-Winning Seaside Realty Team?
Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty is the top selling real estate firm in volume for all of northeastern North Carolina – 3 YEARS IN A ROW (2014, 2013, 2012).
We serve the Outer Banks as well as all of northeast North Carolina and offer in-house training and coaching, as well as technologically-advanced tools and experienced support staff to help you grow your real estate business.
Our sales team has gained a reputation for providing honest, knowledgeable and professional service. Our mission statement says it best, “fulfilling dreams by providing a world-class real estate experience.”
Contact us to find out how you can become a part of our winning team.
Current Opportunities with our Sister Company, Seaside Vacations
Real Estate Sales Associates
If you are moving to the Outer Banks and want to continue to work in real estate or if you live locally and are interested in a career in real estate contact email@example.com for an interview or come and ask questions at our Career Seminar.
Property Coordinator – Seaside Vacations
Are you tired of feeling stuck performing the same tasks over and over again in your current position?
Would you like to have a job that offers a variety of exciting tasks and interaction with different people?
Seaside Vacations has just the right job for you!
We are actively recruiting for a Property Coordinator. This position involves working with a variety of different types of vacation homes in a specific area.
Some of the duties are:
- Managing a small team of people that will assist you in taking care of your assigned group of homes following well defined processes.
- Heading up the property management agreement intake process
- Running the process of our fall evaluations
And there are many more exciting projects and tasks to be performed.
Please don’t hesitate - applications are coming in fast!
Applications must be made through our on-line system. To access, please use the link below:
Operations Manager – Seaside Vacations
Are you sick of being micromanaged?
Are you a proactive, analytical and strategic thinker?
Do you love to create systems and improve processes?
Are you impatient and competitive?
If so, as Operations Manager of Seaside Vacations on the Outer Banks, you’ll have the freedom to build and streamline systems to increase profitability and sustainability of a growing vacation rental firm. Key areas for operational impact include operational effectiveness, owner and guest satisfaction, proactive process improvement and team empowerment.
As our Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of our service departments including maintenance, housekeeping, inspections, pool and spa, laundry, and facility services.
Seaside Vacations is one of the leading vacation management firms on the Outer Banks, but also is growing quickly. Opportunities for advancement and compensation are great for someone who can make a measurable impact on the bottom line.
This is a full-time position with a base salary and high opportunity for performance-based bonuses. If you are really up to the challenge, we encourage you to apply!
- Hospitality, Maintenance or Customer Service Background
- Management experience
- Budget and management plan experience
- Proficient computer skills include MS Office
- Valid NC Driver’s license
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs.
Applications must be made through our on-line system. To access, please click the link below and follow the instructions:
Guest Services Representative
Looking for the opportunity to succeed in a professional customer service environment?
Are you driven to take charge and solve problems? Seaside Vacations is seeking a charismatic, proactive Guest Services Representative. Comfort with handling a variety of customer service related tasks is a must.
Are you a go getter that is able to think on your feet and can aid is enhancing the vacationer’s experience? We are looking for experienced professionals to assist our guests in creating the total vacation experience from start to finish. Are you looking to join a team of charismatic individuals that are dedicated to the growth and success of the company?
If you are looking for a career in customer service in a culture of wowing our owners and guests and giving it your all, then please apply below.
Customer service experience is highly recommended. A North Carolina real estate license is also a plus along with knowledge of the vacation rental industry.
Do not reply to this email. All applications MUST be made through our on-line system. To apply, paste the link below in your browser and follow the on-line instructions.
Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty is actively recruiting professionals to represent our firm and grow our market share of long-term residential leasing and management activities throughout the area. We strive to provide exceptional service to both owners and tenants and are looking for driven professionals to work with us to create a business plan to accomplish both short term and long term goals.
The primary responsibility of the Property Manager is to attract, sign, and manage all aspects of the owner / tenant relationship for the homes under their management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- College degree
- Stable employment history
- Professional real estate experience
- Demonstrated decision making, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong references
- Good computer skills
- North Carolina Real Estate License (mandatory requirement)
Compensation will include a competitive commission structure, incentives and benefits.
To apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Manager
For over 25 years, Seaside Vacations has brought friends and families together to experience memorable vacations on the Outer Banks. We are seeking a savvy Business Development Manager to increase our market share of vacation homes.
The Business Development Manager’s principle responsibility will be to develop relationships with vacation rental home owners and bring quality homes into our rental program through the execution of an orchestrated prospecting, follow-up, and sales program. Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain referral relationships with Realtors, home builders, vendors and homeowners
- Assist in the creation and distribution of informational and marketing materials
- Maintain and manage a contact management system
- Develop and manage an enrollment campaign
- Provide rental projections to Realtors and prospective owners
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) or equivalent from four-year college; or Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college; or a minimum of two years related experience and/or training.
- A current North Carolina Broker’s License (requirement)
- Demonstrated successful track record in sales
- Background in vacation rental management
- Strong organizational, written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong reporting, statistical analysis, and data entry skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete on a timely basis
This is a full time position with a flexible work schedule that may require evenings, weekends, and holidays. Compensation includes a competitive salary plus commission/bonus program and full company benefits package.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.