When you list a home with Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty, you can be confident that you have made the right choice.
Selling a home with the help of a professional helps simplify a potentially complicated, intimidating process. A Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty sales associate is Your Perfect Partner® when it comes to effectively marketing your home.
Preparing Your Home
Below are questions to ask yourself while getting your home ready to sell. Making sure you address the questions listed below will help your home is appealing to potential buyers.
- Does the yard look well maintained?
- Are trees and bushes trimmed?
- Is the lawn mowed and edged?
- Is the lawn free of weeds?
- Are decks and patios clean?
- Does the house need to be painted?
- Any exterior holes or cracks?
- Are walkways and porches clean and in good repair?
- Does the roof leak or sag?
- Are shingles or tiles missing?
- Is the chimney in good working order?
- Are carpets clean and in good condition?
- Do the carpets need to be stretched?
- Any pet or smoking odors?
- Do walls have cracks or holes?
- Do walls need painting?
- What about that wallpaper? Does it need to be repaired or removed?
- Do ceilings have any water stains, cracks or peeling?
- Do ceilings need to be painted?
- Are appliances clean and in good working order?
- Are cabinets in good condition?
- Are countertops in good condition?
- Is your tile grout clean?
- Is sink stained, chipped, or in need of re-calking?
- Do faucets shut off completely?
- Do sinks drain freely?
- Are toilets in good condition?
- Are shower doors shiny?
- Do tubs need caulking?
- Is floor in good condition?
- Are vanities and mirrors in good condition?
- Is fireplace clean?
- Is fireplace screen in good shape?
- Are all drapes, shutters and shades clean and working properly?
- Any window screens bent?
- Do windows open and close easily?
- Are windowsills clean?
- Are doors in good condition?
- Do doors sag or stick?
- Do locks work?
- Is paint in good condition?
- Do doors seal tightly?
- Is the attic organized?
- Well lit?
- Are stairs in good repair?
- Do doors open and close easily?
- Any signs of insects or rodents?
- Is garage organized?
- Well lit?
- Floor swept?
- Are there oil spots or other stains on the concrete?
An experienced realtor offers not only expert guidance and support throughout the entire home-selling process, but he/she has the knowledge to handle any situation that might arise.
To find out how Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty can exceed your expectations, please review our Seller Services Guarantee.
Our listings are featured on local, regional and national Web sites including Realtor.com (the #1 Real Estate Website in the country).
List your home with a Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty sales associate and you can rest easy knowing that Your Perfect Partner® has the tools and experience to sell your home. Contact us today to start the home-selling process!